Atlanta veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
As a new client of East Atlanta Animal Clinic, you can expect our full attention to your pet’s needs. Our service will be provided with courtesy and respect.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be greeted warmly by our front desk staff and checked in for your appointment. We will escort you and your pet to an examination room as soon as we have one available. Water and coffee is available in our lobby to enjoy while you wait.
Next, one of our veterinary assistants will bring you into an exam room and ask about your pet’s medical history and current condition. The assistant will also gather some data for the doctor.
Next, the veterinarian will see you and your pet. She will perform an examination, answer your questions and recommend further diagnostics and/or treatment as necessary.
You will see the veterinary assistant again to wrap things up. The vet assistant will provide you with further educational information and answer routine wellness and pet care questions for you.
Finally, our client care representatives will handle billing and schedule any needed follow up appointments.
Payment forms accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check, Cash, CareCredit
Apply now for a payment plan via CareCredit
First Visit Recommendations
We understand that a visit to the vet can be stressful for some pets. The following tips will help make your visit with us as quick and as stress free as possible for both you and your pet.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than your appointment time to fill out any required paperwork. You can speed up the paperwork process by completing our New Client Registration Form online. We require a $25 deposit for new client appointments
- To help ensure the safety of your pet, other pets and our staff, please make sure that your pet is either on a leash or in a carrier.
- Please bring your pet’s previous medical and vaccine history to your appointment. If your pet is recently adopted, please bring that paperwork with you as well.
- Please bring a list of any medications that your pet is currently taking, including the prescribed dosages.
- Please bring a stool sample if this is an annual wellness visit, or if your pet has been having diarrhea.
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you will require any assistance with moving your pet from your car to our office.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet!