Are you searching for a place with part-time hours? Do you value an environment where each player works together to deliver top-notch service and care? Awesome! We have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
East Atlanta Animal Clinic has been proudly serving the East Atlanta neighborhood since 2002. Living in East Atlanta offers its residents a vibrant community full of local coffee shops, eateries, and nightlife options. Home to some of the most talked about music venues to local pubs, a weekly farmers market to unique shops, there is something in the “East Atlanta Village” for everyone to experience!
Here at East Atlanta Animal Clinic, our goal, is to provide top-quality care in a compassionate, collaborative, and innovative working environment. We do this by fostering an environment that has a high ratio of support staff to each doctor, a team-mentality working culture, and a healthy work-life balance. We offer our staff a 4-day work week, continuing education opportunities, as well as team outings. If you are searching for a practice that is committed not only to the success of the practice but its team members as well, then we want to speak with you!
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Build and maintain client relationships and provide continuity of care
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform surgery, anesthesia, dentistry, and general radiography
- Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in case
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide, utilize and mentor exceptional support staff
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Georgia
- 5 years of experience in Small Animal Medicine
- Experience with dentistry, dental radiograph interpretation and soft tissue surgery
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player who motivates staff with encouragement
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Competititve Salary with monthly production bonuses eligibility
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Health Insurance – 50% coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- CE Opportunities
- Uniform allowance
- Pet care discounts
- Flexible scheduling – Rotating 3-day and 2-day work weeks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national, or ethics origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
- Personality Test (This test helps us to see how you will work with the other staff. There are no wrong answers on this test.)