EAAC is excited to celebrate our 12th anniversary!
Photo Booth daily from 11:00 – 3:00
Pet Portraits by Liz Olensky Photography
FREE Giveaways Include:
Edible Goodies for Humans and Pets
Personalized Pet Tags
Pet Portraits and Other Art
EAV Business Coupons
And… Don’t miss out on the PET VIDEO CONTEST:
During the whole month of May, we will be holding the “Pet Video Contest to Win a GoPro Camera” on Facebook.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Post a great pet video to the EAAC Facebook page between May 1-31, 2014.
2. Get as many likes as you can!
3. The video with the most likes on May 31, 2014 at 11:59pm wins.
Learn more and read the official rules below.
Pet Video Contest to Win a GoPro Camera
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “Pet Video Contest to Win a GoPro Camera” is sponsored by East Atlanta Animal Clinic, PC (EAAC) located at 461 Flat Shoals Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by EAAC and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of East Atlanta Animal Clinic, PC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Entrants do not have to be clients of East Atlanta Animal Clinic. Entrant must own the rights to the video submission.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Post one entertaining video involving a pet on the EAAC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EAACvet
- You must own the rights to the video. Only one entry (video) is allowed per person (per Facebook account).
- Using the same Facebook account you used to post the video, send a direct Facebook message to EAAC with your name, phone number and email address. This information will be used for notification purposes only. It will be kept private and never sold or transferred.
- Get likes for your video!
- Note: Videos that portray mistreatment of any animal(s), profanity, mature themes, or illegal activity will be deleted and the entrant will be disqualified. In addition, duplicate entries will be deleted.
Contest runs from May 1, 2014 at 12:00am EST until May 31, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
The video with the most Facebook likes at 11:59pm EST on May 31, 2014 wins. Winner must own the rights to said video. In case of a tie, employees of East Atlanta Animal Clinic will judge the tied entries to choose a winner. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
The winner will receive a GoPro Hero 3 Camera (White Edition) courtesy of Elanco. This is a lightweight, mountable camera with built-in WiFi that captures professional-quality video. The approximate retail value is $199.99. To learn more, visit http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-white-edition
The contest winner will be announced on the East Atlanta Animal Clinic Facebook page no later than June 10, 2014. In addition, the winner will be notified via direct Facebook message and email as well. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The winner must be able/willing to come pick up the prize. Alternatively, the winner can arrange shipping for the prize. EAAC is not responsible for shipping expenses.
- Participants hereby grant EAAC a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the video submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant EAAC the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- East Atlanta Animal Clinic is under no obligation to use any video submission or return the submissions to participants.
- Upon the request of EAAC, the potential winner may be required to return e Certificate of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and/or an IRS W-9 form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.
- Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION
All entries become the property of East Atlanta Animal Clinic. East Atlanta Animal Clinic reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK
By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to East Atlanta Animal Clinic and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won. In addition, this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network.
All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. East Atlanta Animal Clinic in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Submissions that portray mistreatment of any animal(s), profanity, mature themes, or illegal activity will be deleted and the entrant will be disqualified. In addition, duplicate entries will be deleted.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
East Atlanta Animal Clinic is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. This includes technical errors on the Facebook page, with the video player or with the video itself. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, EAAC may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release EAAC from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Pet Video Contest
East Atlanta Animal Clinic
461 Flat Shoals Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30316